TDaP Vaccine you should get done when you study in U.S.


Many schools require international students to get their vaccines (留学生疫苗) done when they study in U.S.. In this article, we will introduce two vaccines in this article: Diphtheria,Tetanus,Pertussis and TDAP Booster. You can do this after you purchase American health insurance (also known as 美国医疗保险). This is because the insurance company will pay for all your vaccine and you will spend 0 or very little money on vaccine. Here we highly recommend Huhu insurance (also known as虎虎保险 ) (one of the best international student insurance 留学生 保险), you can also use it during your opt period (also known as opt 保险 )after graduation.

Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine

Referred to as DTAP or any combination of DTP and DT or TD, we often call it “white baidu mixed vaccine” to prevent respiratory diseases that are susceptible to infection in infants and young children. This vaccine is basically necessary for staying in the United States. Ordinary American schools generally require 5 effective records in the past ten years. However, if the domestic vaccine is full of 4 needles, it will be counted as full. In this way, if the last vaccination is less than 2 years old, you need to vaccinate again, so the student will at least make a shot to meet the school’s requirements. The vaccine is usually given once a month, and the vaccine interval cannot exceed 40 days. This vaccination time does not differ between adults and minors. It is recommended to vaccinate every 10 years. Pertussis vaccine must be given to children aged six or younger.

TDAP (Booster)

DTP vaccine (reinforcing needle)

This supplemental vaccine is not required for all schools. Schools in need generally only require a one-shot record. If the student has not been vaccinated with the DPT vaccine mentioned in the previous 7 years old, they need to be vaccinated once. It should be noted that even if you have had whooping cough you need to get the vaccine.